Our client, a law firm in Washington, DC, is seeking a temporary Recruiting Coordinator to support their team!
- A Bachelor’s degree along 1+ years of professional experience are required for this role
- Experience working with recruiting or law firms is a plus
- Strong detail orientation and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Updating candidate information in the database and reporting candidate process
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Communicate with candidates throughout recruiting process
- Other duties as assigned
This is a temporary position that pays $23/hr. with the possibility of converting to a salary of up to $50K (DOE) if made permanent. If you are interested in gaining more HR or recruiting experience in a reputable law firm, apply today with your MS Word resume!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: Up to $23 per hour
employment type: full-time