EXPERIENCED WATER & MOLD REMEDIATION TECHNICIAN
GUARANTEED 40 HRS/WEEK – Hourly rate $25-$29/hour
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING FRANCHISES IN RESTORATION WITH ROOM FOR GROWTH?
If so, you’re looking to join All Dry Services of Alexandria | Mount Vernon. All Dry Services is dedicated to helping homeowners and business owners who are dealing with the aftermath of flooding and other disasters. We care about our customer’s property and our goal is to leave their home or business in much better shape than we found it.
The Opportunity: We are seeking a Lead Technician who has at least 5 years of experience, great communication skills, is coachable, hardworking, and looking to build a career. Hourly rate $25-$29/hour with bonus plan and 401(k) Plan.
THIS POSITION HAS MASSIVE ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT! You will be joining at the ground level for this region, so we are looking for people who can grow with us and eventually manage other technicians. We will provide you with the training and support needed to guide your success.
To join our team, you must possess a strong work ethic, be efficient, honest, credible, and thoughtful of our clients and their property. You will be a problem-solver who gains satisfaction when exceeding client expectations.
• Performing water and mold remediation services to All Dry corporate standards
• Performing demolition tasks, like drywall, cabinetry and flooring, as necessary to complete mitigation
• Driving and maintaining the company cargo van (Mercedes Sprinter or Ford Transit)
• Maintaining inventory of cargo van (equipment and tools)
• Communicating effectively with clients and customers about the status of jobs
• Documenting status of jobs and creating accurate estimates with minimal errors
• Adhering to and enforcing health and safety requirements (PPE, fall protection, etc.)
• Maintaining a professional appearance (uniforms to be provided)
• Collaborating with General Manager, Marketing Rep and Owner to develop company strategy
• 5 years of experience, IICRC WRT Certified
• Clean driving record & able to pass background check
• Able to lift 70 lbs. or 100 lbs. with help
• Open to working on-call rotation to respond to 24/7 restoration calls.
• High School Diploma / equivalent
• Oriented to delivering outstanding customer service
This is a unique opportunity to take part in something special…building a company that cares greatly about its clients and employees. You have a chance to get in at the ground level and become a key player with an opportunity for promotion and growth. The more effectively we perform as a team, the faster we will grow. Significant growth will lead to significant opportunity. If you are looking for a challenging and truly rewarding experience, come join us!
All Dry Services expert restoration and cleanup technicians have been helping customers restore the cleanliness and safety of their homes and businesses since 2014. This is a rapidly growing market with a company that has a proven track record of 5-star success. Check us out at myalldry.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $29.00 per hour
• 8-hour shift M-F
• On call 24/7 (rotating schedule)
• Weekend availability
• Bonus pay quarterly
Work Location: Multiple Locations
compensation: $25-$29/hour – GUARANTEED 40 HRS/WEEK
employment type: full-time
job title: Lead Technician