Hardhits Embroidery and Screen-Printing is seeking someone for part time (2-3 days per week) employment to join our team! We are a rapidly growing custom apparel provider in the Northern Virginia area.
We are seeking general shop help, part time with the potential to turn into full time in the future. Shop help is responsible for assisting where needed throughout their shift to ensure things run smoothly.
Shop Help Duties:
• Checking in UPS and customer orders as they arrive
• Labeling boxes and moving them to the appropriate location
• Cleaning/degreasing screens, and cleaning squeegees used for printing
• Assisting in neatly folding garments after they are printed or embroidered
• Preparing boxes to be picked up or to be shipped out
• Maintaining a clean and organized work environment by dusting, vacuuming and taking out trash when needed
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects
To be considered for this position you must attach your resume.
employment type: part-time
job title: Shop Help