Choose these 10 tricky sewing tasks. Master them………….you’re a master sewer. No more getting stumped and saying
„I hate sewing.“
1. sew a lapped, centered or invisible zipper
2. making a hem
3 explaining fabric grain (lengthwise, crosswise, bias)
4. reading basic pattern terms
5.troubleshooting machine problems
6.making fabric bias and covered welting
7. how to shop smart in a fabric store
8. must have materials checklist for the veteran sewer
9. learn how to make machine buttonholes using a buttonhole foot attachment10.
10. learn purpose of all feet attachments
I charge $45/hr. in my home and $50/hr. in yours, Knowing how to sew allowed me to stay home
11 years with my children. I was a teacher by profession. Wouldn’t you rather be your own boss,
work your own hours, and feel empowered to dream bigger dreams? Websites help you start your
own business and you do not have to make a huge initial investment.