Our client, a healthcare research organization located in Washington, DC, is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support their busy office!
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of professional office experience is required.
- High degree of professionalism, attention to detail and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required; SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Collaborative with strong attention to detail
- Handle high-level scheduling matters in Outlook; coordinate and prepare for meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Assist with various MS Office Suite projects within Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Maintain and track documents in SharePoint.
- Manage deliverables.
- Assist with general administrative duties as needed.
This is a temporary position for the next 6+ months, paying $25/hour-$28/hour, with the possibility of converting to a salary of $57K-$62K if made permanent. If you are interested in this position, apply with your Microsoft Word resume today!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $25 – $28 per hour
employment type: full-time