Click here to join our team: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DON1001DOHOE/JobBoard/d5345020-b857-4a38-98bd-8b8b41fc85ff/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=ed510758-6277-4bea-a175-484255a6c0fd&sourceId=351fbb2b-be84-4e4b-9977-e1f621d0db21
We are always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
ROOM ATTENDANT (HOUSEKEEPER)
Responsible for the cleaning and preparation of room/suites for the guest while maintaining standards of consistency.
1. Clean assigned rooms/suites according to standards. This includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, and arranging furniture.
2. Place and restock useable items in the rooms/suites including paper items, soap, and towels.
3. Clean exterior entry areas and hallways.
4. Maintain and restock housekeeping cart each day.
5. Responsible for the proper administration of key control for issued keys and keys left by guests in rooms/suites/
6. Bring all lost and found items to the Executive Housekeeper’s office for logging and storage.
7. Notify Executive Housekeeper immediately of any out of ordinary situation in the guestrooms/suites.
8. Take laundry and dry-cleaning orders from guests.
9. Accommodate guests’ special requests.
10. Ensure confidentiality and security of the room/suite.
11. Keep linen closets and supply areas organized and tidy.
12. Report any maintenance needs, handle guests’ requests and/or complaints.
– Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, these contained in the employee handbook.
– The hotel operates 7 days a week. 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Ability to lift, carry and bend during majority of shift
– Ability to work independently
employment type: part-time
job title: Room Attendant
1620 Prince Street