Click here to join our team: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DON1001DOHOE/JobBoard/d5345020-b857-4a38-98bd-8b8b41fc85ff/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=67efbd21-e390-41a6-b996-15caa119a80a&sourceId=351fbb2b-be84-4e4b-9977-e1f621d0db21
We are always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
Responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, and fulfilling requests by guests.
1. Answer questions about food and drinks including their ingredients, preparation, and accompanying items.
2. Greet newly seated guests in a friendly manner and in the time limit specified by outlet standards.
3. Take drink orders at guest greeting, deliver beverages and offer appetizers.
4. Merchandise menu items, such as appetizers, entrees and desserts.
5. Input orders into POS system.
6. Knowledge of hotel services.
7. Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication of guests.
8. Attend to guests’ needs when delivering food and check back to ensure guest satisfaction.
9. Garnish plates as specified by the menu standards.
10. Maintain table by checking drink levels, removing clutter and providing extra napkins if necessary.
11. Total bill and present check upon removal of last plate or upon request.
12. Maintain an accurate exchange of currency.
13. Keep station clean.
14. Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully aware of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
15. Maintain free coffee and tea throughout the shift.
16. Perform assigned station side work.
17. Follow all food sanitation regulations including but not limited to personal hygiene, food safety and area cleanliness. Report any infractions to supervisor or manager immediately.
18. Follow cash handling and/or check control procedures including but not limited to coupons or complimentary item service.
– Adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
– The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Education and Experience:
– Previous restaurant experience.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to stand and walk for a long period of time.
– Ability to carry and lift heavy objects.
– Good oral communication skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Organization and time management skills.
employment type: full-time
job title: Restaurant Server
1620 Prince Street