Andy’s Pizza in Mc Lean, VA is looking for an individual to join our 14 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and engaged.
We are looking for a driven and experienced General Manager who wants to run the pizzeria like they own it!
Andy’s Pizza was the winner of the 2021 World Pizza Championships at the International Pizza Expo, we are the highest rate pizza chain in Washington DC, we are the best-selling pizzeria on Grubhub in Washington DC, we have the #1 Pizzeria location in sales on Uber Eats in Washington DC. We give a damn about our people and believe that translates into a team that enjoys their job and is passionate about serving a best-in-class product.
We want someone who is excited to grow their managerial career at a company that is growing and opening new stores. We are thrilled to offer classes in Cicerone beer training and Sommelier wine training, and any other certifications you may want in the restaurant world. We offer a living wage to all employees, everyone eats for free, we do our best to offer a flexible schedule, and we believe that the team is the most important thing in the restaurant.
- Be excited to greet and take care of our guests and your team
- Handle scheduling
- Hire, train, and coach your team
- Oversee daily business operations
- Manage staff and delegate responsibility as needed
- Maintain excellent customer service standards
- Manage profit and loss figures
- Must love pizza.
- 5 Years or more as a restaurant manager
- Kitchen skills are strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused workplace
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to reading your application!
Click Here To Apply!!
compensation: $30.00 – $40.00/hr
employment type: full-time
job title: Restaurant General Manager