Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in sales? Paradigm, an award-winning property management company, has transformed the greater Washington, DC area with multi-family residential properties that focus on smart growth, public transit, community spirit and uncompromising customer service. We offer our employees a family-friendly work environment and believe in promoting from within.
We are seeking a Leasing Professional to lease apartments, complete Low Income Housing Tax Credit (L.I.H.T.C.) leasing paperwork, finalize move-in preparations, and handle prospect and resident questions all while providing timely and remarkable customer service at one of our garden apartments communities in Fall Church/Seven Corners, VA.
What the Leasing Professional will be doing:
• Delivering outstanding customer service to prospective residents, current residents, and visitors.
• Leading tours of the community, capturing rental commitments and handling related responsibilities from
application process to successful move-in.
• Completing marketing activities and preparing leasing related reports.
• Assisting with resident relations, administrative assignments, and property management tasks.
• Working with other leasing and property department team members to create a positive environment for
staff, residents, and visitors.
• Work Schedule includes weekends for maximum leasing potential for both you and the property.
What the Leasing Professional will need to succeed:
• LIHTC/Affordable housing knowledge preferred. College degree a plus.
• Prior residential leasing success or proven sales and customer service experience in a related service field.
• Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, AMSI/eSite,
• Experience working in social media platforms and marketing a plus.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and familiarity with professional business writing.
• Organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task. Basic mathematical skills.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
We offer our Leasing Professionals:
• Pay: $20.00 per hour.
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
To apply for this opportunity, apply online at https://us62e2.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/f305/Posting/View/972
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
compensation: $20 per hour
employment type: full-time
job title: Leasing Professional
2913a Peyton Randolph Drive near Willston Drive