Our client, a health focused non-profit in Washington, DC, is seeking a temporary to hire Research Specialist to join their team!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3+ years of research experience.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong skills in statistical software (R, SPSS, Stata, etc.)
- Manage key research projects and initiatives related to healthcare, public health, emergency management, and equity
- Facilitate and conduct trainings / exercises in emergency preparedness and/or equity
- Conduct research and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Act as representative to project funders and stakeholders
- Support development of proposals for grant and contract opportunities
This is a temporary to hire opportunity that pays $26/hr- $29/hr during the temporary period and converts to a salary of $60K- $65K, DOE. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today with your MS Word resume!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $60000 – $65000 per year
employment type: full-time