Our client, a real-estate investment firm, is seeking a Property Manager to join their team!
- High school diploma and 2+ years of relevant experience required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Act as the face of the building, responding to tenant requests
- Manage coordination with maintenance and vendors
- Maintain and reorder office supplies as needed
- Process and send out invoices
- Plan lobby events in coordination with front desk
This is a direct-hire opportunity with a salary of $55K-$60K (DOE). If you are interested in this position, apply with your MS Word resume today!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $55000 – $60000 per year
employment type: full-time