Our client, a local commercial real estate firm, is seeking an on-site temporary Property Administrator to join their DC office!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- 1+ years of professional office experience required.
- Strong tenant customer service skills
- Experience handling PDFs for uploading/adjusting lease agreements is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Act as the face of the building, providing support to the property staff and tenants.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls.
- Work alongside property management and maintenance staff.
- Process all invoices and work on vendor contracts.
- Oversee the office operations and maintain building/vendor files.
- Coordinate conference room schedules and loading dock schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary position that pays $20/hr-$21/hr, slated to last until the end of the year. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has an interest in commercial real estate! If this sounds like you, apply today with your resume in Microsoft Word format!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $20 – $21 per hour
employment type: full-time