HAVE IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY-$500 SIGNING BONUS
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Plan work and lay out the tasks for his team. He needs to forecast and determine the work that needs to be done for the project.
• Hire, fire and supervise. Responsible for getting the right people to handle all the tasks for a project. He has to do the coordinating and directing of the technicians.
• Coordinate the order and delivery of materials to job sites, in cooperation with Warehouse Associate.
• Ensure that the project remain on time or completed even ahead of time.
• Oversee costs and cut unnecessary costs to stay within budget limits.
• Update the client and the boss about the progress of the project.
• Dispatch subcontractors and equipment
• Resolve many disputes that could come on his job site. May it be between technicians, sub-contractors, client or third-party.
• Ensure every client receives enough support and establish an unbreakable relationship. Measure and manage client satisfaction
• Coordinate support and do the training to technicians
• Identify project risks and propose solutions
• Coordinate tools and equipment maintenance
• Measure and monitor performance indicators
• Reporting directly to the CEO
Must have the following to be considered:
• With 3-5 years’ experience
• Must be bilingual with great communication skills
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TODAY!
compensation: Salary plus Bonus Structure
employment type: full-time
job title: Project Manager