Our client, an executive search firm in Washington, DC, is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team!
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred for this role.
- 4+ years of project coordination or executive support experience are required.
- Must have strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing capabilities and a high attention to detail
- Support Consultant with coordinating travel arrangements.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations.
- Write candidate profiles.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
This is a direct-hire opportunity that pays between $75K-$80K (DOE). If you have previous project coordination experience and are interested in this opportunity, apply today with your MS Word resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $75000 – $80000 per year
employment type: full-time