Our client, a health focused non-profit in Washington, DC, is seeking a Nonprofit Program Specialist to join their office!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3+ years of programmatic experience in health or emergency preparedness.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead organizations emergency management activities
- Data analysis and threat assessments/monitoring
- Prepare and execute trainings for both internal and external parties
- Provide expertise for research projects and initiatives related to emergency management
- Serve as expert on panels and committees on behalf or organization
- Managing stakeholder relationships
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity that pays $28/hr -$33/hr (DOE), converting to a salary of $70K-$75K once permanent. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply today with your MS Word resume!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $70000 – $75000 per year
employment type: full-time