Rodriguez Law Firm has been serving clients in the Criminal Defense and Personal Injury cases for over 10 years. Our firm has high volume cases with a dedicated system in place to provide our clients with the results they seek. Our Attorneys are barred in VA, D.C., MD, and TX.
Rodriguez Law Firm is looking for a full-time Paralegal with prior experience in a similar role. Candidate must be bilingual in Spanish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Summarizes cases and prepares reports for Attorneys
• Conducts research, investigating facts and developing legal arguments
• Investigates the facts of a case by interviewing clients and witnesses
• Drafts, prepares, and proofreads correspondence and legal documents such as pleadings, contracts, complaints, and depositions
• Prepares and files documents with the courts
• Organizes and archives documents related to completed and ongoing cases in My Case
• Keeps track of changes in cases and provides timely updates to the Attorney and team members
• Files documents with federal and state courts
Qualifications and Requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong focus on detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work independent and as part of a team
• Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies, a Paralegal certificate or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Paralegal in a law firm
• Litigation experience is preferred
Rodriguez Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
compensation: $17 – $22 an hour
employment type: full-time
job title: Personal Injury Paralegal