Our client, a professional scientific association located in Washington, DC is seeking a temporary part-time Administrative Coordinator to support their team!
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Strong detail orientation, time management, and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Manage invoices and process reports.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings.
- Update database.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
This is a great temporary indefinite opportunity that pays $22/hr. This is an excellent role for someone that has superb administrative skills. If this sounds like you, apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: Up to $22 per hour
employment type: part-time