APPLY HERE: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DON1001DOHOE/JobBoard/d5345020-b857-4a38-98bd-8b8b41fc85ff/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=65f28968-2abc-4ee2-bd7e-cf394f55964d&sourceId=351fbb2b-be84-4e4b-9977-e1f621d0db21
We are always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
The Night Auditor is responsible for auditing, balancing, and consolidating departmental ledger accounts, prepare various hotel operating reports, and handle the requests and transactions of the hotel guests.
1. Post all daily room and outstanding charges.
2. Balance all revenue totals of cash and credits against revenue report.
3. Verify and prepare registration cards for arriving guests.
4. Handle hotel phone system, transfer calls, and take messages for guests as well as hotel staff.
5. Take, modify, and cancel guest reservations.
6. Check in/out guests according to hotel and/or brand standards.
7. Deal with inquiries, requests, and complaints from guests. Coordinate with other departments to fulfill guest special requests.
8. Notify housekeeping and maintenance of any reported problems with guestrooms and hotel grounds.
9. Handle all guest questions and inquiries about the hotel and local surroundings.
10. Create and/or print the required reports.
11. Verify each front desk shift’s transactions.
12. Finalize transactions completed during the day including completing a daily income report and daily F&B Revenue Report.
13. Maintain cleanliness of the Front Office area.
14. Perform cashier duties, cash travelers’ checks. Post phone charges and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts.
15. Follow in-house procedures to help ensure the security of guests and employees. Know hotel emergency procedures.
1. The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
2. Employees are required to adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
Education and Experience:
– Previous hotel experience.
Skills and Abilities:
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to maintain control and composure in difficult situations and exhibit good judgment.
compensation: TBD + benefits!
employment type: full-time
job title: Night Auditor
5520 Wisconsin Ave