We are seeking a dynamic individual to serve as our Manager, Operations and Administration.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
– Process sales and manage post-sales processes.
– Executing day to day administrative operations including creating estimates, invoicing, order processing and tracking, and logistics.
– General company administration such as bookkeeping/accounting, business partner liaison and office management.
– Help with website management and social media marketing.
– Perform special projects.
– Deliver excellent customer service in professional, friendly manner.
A. Qualifications & Experience
– Post-secondary diploma, college or university degree.
– 5 years of work experience, preferably in an administrative/operational environment.
– Proficient with basic Microsoft Office applications and Quickbooks.
B. Personal Traits/Characteristics
– Outgoing personality, strong communication skills, diplomatic, motivated. Creative.
– Quick and clear thinking, able to prioritize. Calm demeanor.
– Ambitious and curious. Takes initiative in developing knowledge and skills.
– Consistent attention to detail, completeness and accuracy. Finishes the job.
– Works effectively without supervision.
– Flexible/adaptable to changing responsibilities.
– Must be interested and/or intrigued by interior design and/or furniture.
– Humor – either good at it or enjoy it in others.
What We Offer:
– Good remuneration. Flexible hours. Healthy, fun and dynamic work environment.
Please have a look at our website then send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter (maximum 1/2 page), please comment about something that strikes you in this job posting or on our website.
First interviews will be by telephone. Do not provide references until requested.
Thank you for considering this opportunity at WILLEM SMITH FurnitureWorks. We know that the search for the right position is demanding and we are grateful for the investment of your time.
compensation: $25 per hour, 20 hours per week
employment type: part-time
job title: Manager, Administration & Operations