Click here to join our team: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DON1001DOHOE/JobBoard/d5345020-b857-4a38-98bd-8b8b41fc85ff/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3805318a-8c2f-4696-9ff2-fbf6590315c3&sourceId=351fbb2b-be84-4e4b-9977-e1f621d0db21
We are always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
Responsible for the washing, drying, and folding of all linen and towels
1. Wash, dry, and fold hotel linen and towels.
2. Properly use all soaps, chemicals and equipment for cleaning linen and towels.
3. Clean laundry equipment; vent screens, drain traps and lint filters.
4. Maintain and rotate a supply of clean linen and towels.
5. Assist in monthly linen inventory.
6. Maintain the linen discard log on a daily/weekly basis.
7. Keep the laundry room, housekeeping office and housekeeping storage areas clean and organized.
8. Expedite the delivery of linen and requested amenities to room/suite attendants.
9. Clean rooms/suites when needed or as requested by management.
10. Notify Laundry Supervisor of any problems with linen.
11. Answer housekeeping department telephone and record messages including other employee or guest requests.
– Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, these contained in the employee handbook.
– The hotel operates 7 days a week. 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Education and Experience
Previous housekeeping and laundry experience necessary
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to lift heavy items
– Ability to stand for most of the shift
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work in the heat.
employment type: full-time
job title: Laundry Attendant
650 N Quincy St