A highly respected organization that helps homeless youth with a variety of life essentials and social services programs is seeking an HR Coordinator. This mission-oriented organization has excellent benefits, a kind and caring work environment and makes a different in our community every day.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for the efficient administration and management of essential human resource functions for 170+ workforce.
Manage the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process
Screen candidates, set up candidates for interviews
Track applicant in the Applicant Tracking System
Manage the candidate reference checking process
Assist in the onboarding process
Manage the new hire information in ADP
Facilitate the new employment orientation
Manage employee personnel files
Assist employees with benefit questions and learning the benefits portal
Keep the job board up to date, writing job descriptions, posting jobs, opening and closing jobs as appropriate
Keep personnel files up to date, including I-9 and other credential files
Manage benefits invoices, ensure org is being charged properly
Bachelor’s degree preferred and 2 to 5 years of human resources experience. HR certification is a plus.
• Knowledge of human resources principles.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
• Experienced proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), Google Mail and calendar, and Adobe. Experience with ADP a plus.
• Great work ethic, excellent time management, efficiency, problem solving, and customer service skills.
• Expert data entry and database management skills.
• Ability to build and cultivate excellent business relationships.
• Possess good organizational skills, the ability to multitask, maintain confidentiality, and be detailed oriented.
• Ability to work extra hours, attend meetings/training, when needed.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer health, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, 12 paid holidays, vacation, sick and maternity/paternity leave, as well as a 403(B) plan.
If you have been searching for a job that has meaning, is mission-oriented and a great place to work, this is it. Please reply back with your resume. Thanks!
compensation: $48K – $50K and great benefits
employment type: full-time
job title: HR Specialist