Home Health Aides (HHA’s) needed in DC and VA! Sign-on/Retention Bonus of $500!
Home Care Partners, a nonprofit home care agency in Washington, D.C. is seeking loyal, patient and enthusiastic Home Health Aides to join our team of service for our Washington, DC and Arlington, VA clients! We offer flexible work hours with both full and part time schedules. Sign on/Retention bonus ($500) will be paid in two installments to all new aides.
About the Job
• Competitive Pay – A starting salary of $18.00 per hour!
• Flexible Work Hours – Full time OR part time schedules available. Most HHAs will have multiple clients and usually serve two clients per day. Travel time between assignments is paid.
• Benefits/Insurance- Anyone working an average of 20 hrs/week eligible for paid leave, agency subsidized health insurance, retirement plan, medical/dental/life and other insurance options.
• License – An active, unexpired license is needed for all applicants.
• To work in DC: Home Health Aide License (HHA)
• To work in Virginia: Certified Nursing Assistant License (CNA) or Personal Care Aide (PCA)
• Travel – Ability to travel within the DC or Arlington area via bus, train, or personal vehicle.
• Availability – Must be available to accept assignments on Weekdays. Assignments are between 3-4 hours on a flexible basis between 8am and 6pm. Most HHAs will have two assignments per day on a regular schedule. (Home Care Partners does NOT schedule for nights or weekends).
**Ability to use your own smartphone for electronic shift clock-in is a plus**
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Vol. Life, & Short-Term Disability Insurances (must work an average of 20 hours per week)
• FREE $10,000 in Life Insurance (must work an average of 20 hours per week)
• Supplemental Benefits (Aflac & Unum)
• Credit Union Membership and/or PNC Workplace Banking
• 403(b) Retirement Plan (must work an average of 20 hours per week)
• Mileage Reimbursement and paid travel time between clients
• Paid In-Service training sessions
* 3 WAYS TO APPLY *
1. You may call our office (202) 638-2382 and ask to speak with someone in Human Resources; they can help you complete an Application Form over the phone.
2. Visit our website at: www.homecarepartners. org and download and complete your Application Form offline and mail or forward it to hr@homecarepartners. org. Including a copy of your HHA or CNA License, CPR, Covid Vaccine Card and TB test results will speed up processing.
3. You may fax your complete application form directly to our Human Resources Fax Number at 202.638.3169. with ATTN: Human Resources
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your Application!
compensation: Competitive Pay – A starting salary of $18.00 per hour!
employment type: employee’s choice
job title: Home Care Aide
1234 Massachusetts Ave. NW Ste. C-1002