Click her to join our team: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DON1001DOHOE/JobBoard/d5345020-b857-4a38-98bd-8b8b41fc85ff/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=ab54c134-d911-4b7b-9f9f-d6eae9c01b89&sourceId=351fbb2b-be84-4e4b-9977-e1f621d0db21
We are always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
Responsible for overseeing Front Desk operations.
1. Supervise the operations of the Front Desk.
2. Maintain the highest productivity, employee morale, and guest service as possible.
3. Ensure that all hotel policies and procedures are followed.
4. Assist FOM in the training of employees including but not limited to guest services, brand standards, hotel policies and procedures and all POS systems.
5. Check guests in and out of the hotel according to hotel and/or brand standards.
6. Inform guests about the hotel facilities, policies, and procedures. Provide tourist information to guests.
7. Handle hotel phone system. Transfer calls to appropriate departments/guests. Accurately take messages for guests.
8. Take, modify, and cancel guestroom reservations.
9. Deal with inquiries, requests, and complaints from guests. Coordinate with other departments to fulfill guest special requests.
10. Perform cashier duties, cash traveler’s checks. Post phone charges and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts.
11. Follow in-house procedures to help ensure the security of guests and employees. Know hotel emergency procedures.
12. Maintain cleanliness of the Front Office area.
13. Take, modify, and cancel guestroom reservations.
14. Notify Front Office Manager or Assistant Front Office Manager of any problems or situations involving guests, the hotel and/or staff.
– The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
– Adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
Education and Experience:
– Previous hotel front desk experience.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to stand for a long period of time.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to maintain control and composure in difficult situations and exhibit good judgment.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
employment type: full-time
job title: Front Desk Supervisor
69 Q Street SW