Summer Job – Firework Stand Manager
Tri State Fireworks, a leading firework retailer in the Mid-Atlantic region, is seeking firework stand managers to manage the retail sale of state approved fireworks in numerous locations throughout Northern Virginia (Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Stafford County), Maryland (Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County), and West Virginia. These employees will manage the sales operation from approximately June 27 through July 7. Employees will be assigned a location, which will determine their start date and exact pay. This is an ideal job position for school teachers, college students or anyone with high energy and an open summer schedule.
Location managers are paid a salary based on the number of days they work. This is a great opportunity to make $2,250 in a 2 week period or more!!!! Perfect for school teachers and college students to make substantial money and still have the rest of their summer available. Also a fantastic resume builder. Work for us in the past, let us know and receive a bonus. Our pay schedule can be found at http://www.tristatefireworks.com
* Your schedule must be completely available from June 27 to July 7.
* Must be willing to work outdoors for 12 or more hours during the hot months of June and July.
* Must have an active smartphone.
* Must be responsible, reliable and punctual.
* Must be able to fill out a W-2 and pass a detailed background check.
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
* Teamwork: The ability to communicate effectively with other staff members and delegate responsibilities to others as a cohesive team.
* Setting up your stand with good presentation.
* Learning to use our cash register / credit card machine efficiently.
* Learning the prices of all our products including over 70 different fireworks.
* Stocking our inventory as needed.
* Keeping accurate track of your locations inventory.
* Help in the recruiting of an effective staff to assist during peak sales (July 2 – July 4).
As a location manager/assist manager, you are expected to provide excellent customer service. This includes greeting each customer as they arrive and providing any recommendations in their selection of our fireworks.
More information on this great opportunity can be found at www.tristatefireworks.com
For consideration you MUST fill out an online application at
compensation: $2,200-$3,100 in a 2-3 week period!!!!
employment type: full-time
job title: Summer Job – 2,350.00+ in 2 weeks