Field Maintenance Supervisor – Alexandria, VA; Bethesda, MD
Full Time, Exempt
Reports To: Deputy Director of Operations
Home Location: Alexandria, VA; Bethesda, MD
About Us: Adopt A Highway Maintenance Corporation is a grounded Sales, Marketing and Services Agency headquartered in Costa Mesa, California and operating in over 23 states nationally. We believe in our team of “can-do” individuals who go above and beyond to drive our business forward.
The Field Maintenance Supervisor is an integral part of the AHMC Operations team. Field Maintenance Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that our litter removal schedule is completed in accordance with our DOT and Sponsorship contracts.
• Hiring and developing dependable Maintenance Crew Members
• Tracking and reporting crew work hours for bi-weekly payroll processing
• Leading safety meetings bi-weekly and enforcing AHMC safety policies in the field
• Driving eight to ten hours per day to complete litter removal alongside highways
• Locating segments using Google Maps and planning daily routes using the schedule provided
• Completing daily/weekly/monthly litter removal schedules and goals
• Submitting daily reports of work performed by crew
• Adhering to all AHMC safety policies
• Your normal weekly work schedule will be Monday through Friday. You may be required to travel a minimum of 25% each month.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License with successful motor vehicle records check
• 2-3 years supervisory experience in a safety sensitive function preferred
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and nonverbal
• Intermediate knowledge and experience with MS Office and Google Maps
• Previous experience working in ADP, Google Drive and DropBox preferred
• Knowledge of local roadways
employment type: full-time
job title: Field Maintenance Supervisor