Hiring an Full Time or Part-Time Executive/Personal Assistant with flexible hours in the Logan Circle DC area. Must live close by or able to commute reliably.
Pay $20-25/HR Depending on Experience
Some common tasks include:
– Scheduling appointments and maintaining multiple calendars
– internet research
– house/pet sitting + Daily dog walking
– online shopping
– running errands like car wash, picking up dry cleaning, shopping
-housekeeping/cleaning duties like washing dishes, laundry, taking out trash, etc.
Bonus tasks if you have the experience:
– Microsoft Excel – data entry, formulas, analytics, pivot tables
– Advanced data analysis experience
– basic tech assignments beyond just unplugging the router and plugging it back in ?
Skills desired? I truly love mentorship, so no experience is required. I don’t discriminate based on age, but I do envision this being a role for someone energetic, and malleable, and early in their career. I’m still learning and making mistakes every day as an entrepreneur, and it’s ok if you do too. However, I’m looking for someone who can take responsibility and learn/grow from mistakes and take constructive feedback.
What’s required, though?
– typing and communication skills are a must. My clients have come to expect coherent, professional emails and reports, and you’ll be an extension of me. I value grammar, punctuation, and dynamic expression.
– intermediate to advanced MS office skills in Word, Excel, and OneNote or ability to learn quickly
– good with dogs
Please provide resume, headshot and a few sentences about yourself and why you would be good for this job. Please also elaborate about your MS excel experience. Emails without a resume, headshot and a few sentences will not be answered. See this as an opportunity to demonstrate that you can write professionally.
I look forward to meeting you and perhaps helping us both grow professionally!
compensation: 20-25/HR DOE
employment type: full-time
job title: Executive/personal assistant