To join our team click here: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DON1001DOHOE/JobBoard/d5345020-b857-4a38-98bd-8b8b41fc85ff/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=903a358a-5336-4309-97e7-e1bf1374b14b&sourceId=351fbb2b-be84-4e4b-9977-e1f621d0db21
We are always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
To effectively manage the day to day operations and long range planning of all F&B outlets including the Banquet and Catering Departments and to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Develops menus and wine lists, both content and pricing with the assistance of the Executive Chef.
* Aware of daily and weekly specials and the availability of products.
* Monitors food cost results and discusses with Executive Chef.
* Personally monitor all guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
* Generate business by holding promotions within food outlets.
* Hold weekly meetings with F&B team.
* Regularly check all areas for maintenance requests.
* Hire and supervise all F&B employees.
* Conduct all performance appraisals for F&B staff.
* Purchase and input food inventory into system.
* Develop service standards.
* Develop new concepts to increase profitability.
* Schedule staff to accommodate hotel needs.
* Oversee all phases of outlet operations.
* Responsible for training and/or overseeing the training of F&B Managers and Supervisors to include but not limited to leadership training, F&B specific training and customer service training.
* Train and/or oversee service, food, Hazcom and bloodborne pathogen and life safety training for the F&B staff.
* Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
Education and Experience:
* Previous supervisory food and beverage experience.
* Restaurant pre-opening experience is a plus.
* Upscale and lifestyle hotel experience is preferred.
* Local market experience is required.
* Strong digital marketing skills & experience
* Proving record of creating sales initiatives to improve F&B revenue
* Strong banquet experience
Skills and Abilities:
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Good communication skills.
* Be a certified food service handler.
* Alcohol Awareness Certification
employment type: full-time
job title: Director of Food & Beverage Operation
69 Q Street SW