APPLY HERE: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DON1001DOHOE/JobBoard/d5345020-b857-4a38-98bd-8b8b41fc85ff/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=9a7d9e7e-cb13-4441-92b5-f84005e9ab35&sourceId=351fbb2b-be84-4e4b-9977-e1f621d0db21
We are always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
Responsible for planning, prepping and setting up food production for all F&B outlets.
1. Complete various assigned production and preparation tasks.
2. Ensure that all production equipment is working. Report any problems immediately to supervisor.
3. Refer any guest problems or complaints to Executive Chef.
4. Prepares and arranges food according to standardized recipes.
5. Continually updates knowledge of hotel recipes, food preparation and presentation.
6. Store and handle food properly by following HACCP procedures.
7. Report and document any observed safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
8. Coordinate activities so that service and kitchen runs efficiently.
9. Maintain high health standards in the cleaning of work area and equipment.
10. Ensure work areas is properly cleaned and sanitized at the beginning, during and at the end of the shift.
11. Work closely with Sous Chef to create new menu items for cook to order line.
12. Date and label prepared products for rotation.
13. Train staff members as directed
14. Requisition food products from the storeroom.
15. Follow proper check handling/food issuing procedures.
– Adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
– The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Education and Experience:
– Previous kitchen experience.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to stand for long periods of time.
– Ability to lift heavy objects.
– Operational knowledge of kitchen equipment.
compensation: TBD + benefits!
employment type: full-time
job title: Cook
5520 Wisconsin Ave