Our client, an association management firm, is looking for a temporary-to-hire Content Marketing Manager to join their team!
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading abilities are required
- Some agency or association experience is preferred
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Plan and execute all web, print, contract, database, email, social media, and newsletters for clients
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with account executives and internal teams on special projects
- Brainstorm creative growth strategies
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity paying $25/hr -$30/hr and converting to a salary of $55K – $70K (DOE) once made permanent. If this sounds like the right position for you, apply today with your MS Word resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $55000 – $70000 per year
employment type: full-time