Cavalier Logistics was established in 1984 as a private, veteran-owned small business. We are a premier provider of global transportation, warehousing and logistics services with headquarters in Virginia, multiple offices throughout the United States and an international office in London.
Cavalier Logistics is seeking a full-time professional CDL Class B Truck Driver for local deliveries. This position will be responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
Cavalier is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance and an Employee Assistance Program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive a 26-foot box truck to transport and deliver both general and specialized cargo, goods or materials in liquid, loose, packaged or palletized form in accordance with DOT regulations.
• Local delivery of cargo following company’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure timely delivery on both regular and ad hoc runs.
• Keeping and maintaining logs of activities in accordance with DOT regulations as to the hours driven and condition of vehicle.
• Reporting information to dispatcher via cell phone or computer on schedule, road conditions, weather, mechanical or other important situations or conditions which may adversely impact delivery deadline.
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Hold CDL Class B license
• Good driving record
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
• Strong interpersonal and excellent customer service skills are required
• Must pass drug test and background check
• Minimum high school diploma or GED
Benefits & Compensation:
• Competitive Compensation – Depends on Experience
• Health Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have great organizational skills and are a team player -apply for this great position today by visiting –
No phone calls or emails, please.
Resumes and Applications are accepted through the Cavalier Careers page only.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
compensation: Competitive Compensation – Depends on Experience
employment type: full-time
job title: CDL Class B Truck Driver
45085 Old Ox Road near Arianne Way