The Sales Associate is responsible for focusing on leading the Best-in-Class Experience by cultivating strong customer relationships based on product knowledge and passion for the brand.
– The Sales Associate is responsible for welcoming guests, ensuring they are cared for, listening to their needs, and treating them with the utmost respect while driving top-line sales and store/company KPIs.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Align and comply with company policies, procedures, and The Parent Company Values; Absolute Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias Toward Action, Connectedness, and Truth-Seeking.
– Adhere to all city and state regulations.
– Acknowledge every guest who enters the store with a professional and pleasant disposition.
– Demonstrate excellent customer service by creating a welcoming environment.
– Assist guests with selecting the products most appropriate for their needs.
-Remain knowledgeable on new and existing products and promotions as well as store and company focuses.
– Keep display cases clean and ensure all product is fully represented + organized and pull sold-through products to ensure the most accurate inventory presentation to the guests.
– Maintain excellent visual and store organizational standards.
– Stay informed of daily store goals and KPIs and commit to making a positive contribution.
– Communicate effectively with all store leaders and team members and ask for assistance when needed.
– Maintain professionalism in appearance, attitude, and communication.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
– Entry-level knowledge of cannabis products and related vocabulary is preferred.
– Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
– Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
– Ability to multitask + prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
Strong attention to detail.
This position will work in an indoor facility with controlled temperatures. There may be exposure to bright lighting, loud equipment, and airborne particles. This position requires working in proximity to guests and staff.
This role requires on-site presence.
Work revolves around objectives, projects, and priorities, no hours. Sales Associate must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
Ability to use compute and calculator for 8 hours or more.
Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit and bend for a majority of their work schedule.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
Selected candidate will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement, as applicable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Some lifting, squatting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis without assistance.
Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, bend, lift, push, pull, talk, and hear for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Part-time
4 hour shift
8 hour shift
Please email with your resume and your latest availability.
employment type: full-time
job title: Dispensary Sales Associate