1. Job Type: Bilingual Administrative Specialist
2. Job Location: Consulta LLC, 2 Wisconsin Circle, suite 700, Chevy Chase, Maryland, 20815 3.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Director
4. Number of Positions
5. Salary Range: $37,500.00 – $39,000 per hour
6. Who may be considered: We are looking for a versatile administrative assistant whose can provide dual support as a highly-organized personal assistant to the Director and a client coordinator to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required. To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support. While in the role of client coordinator, the assistant is responsible for coordinating the activities of clients and their families. This includes providing information to client representatives, managing all aspects of each relationship with them in order to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding expectations; communicating effectively with both internal and external customers; maintaining confidentiality regarding private data; conducting research on potential issues related to customer relationships; developing new business opportunities through direct contact with clients/family members.
7. Job Description: Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties. Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations. Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records. Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements. Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management. Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders. Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes. Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required. Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services. Observing best business practices and etiquette.
As client coordinator the following will be expected Coordinate and manage the daily activities of each client. Coordinate with other departments in order for them, as needed, to ensure that all services are delivered on time and within budget. Assure timely completion of assigned tasks, including but not limited to scheduling appointments, tracking progress reports, maintaining records and keeping track of work performed at various levels throughout the organization. Maintain accurate documentation of projects completed through project management systems such as Excel spreadsheet or similar software program. Manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to established deadline requirements.
8. Application Deadline: Open until filled
9. Contact Information: Alarice Vidale de Palacios, 2 Wisconsin Circle, suite 700, Chevy Chase, Maryland, 20815
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
compensation: 35,000 – 40,000
employment type: full-time
job title: Bilingual Administrative Specialist
2 Wisconsin Circle, suite 700 near Wisconsin Avenue