**APPLY HERE: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DON1001DOHOE/JobBoard/d5345020-b857-4a38-98bd-8b8b41fc85ff/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3ab9bb02-881d-4028-840d-0ecba61b5b10&sourceId=351fbb2b-be84-4e4b-9977-e1f621d0db21
We are always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
Responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to guests of the bar.
1. Mixes ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks for bar and restaurant.
2. Serves wine, draft or bottled beer and food to bar guests according to hotel standards.
3. Collect payments for drinks served following hotel established accounting procedures.
4. Respond to guests needs.
5. Guide guests in selecting food and beverage items.
6. Merchandises cocktail hours and special events.
7. Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication of guests.
8. Follow alcohol awareness procedures for handling an intoxicated guest.
9. Prepares drinks and verifies correct pricing.
10. Assist servers in bar knowledge.
11. Cleans, sanitizes, restocks and stores bar items according to procedures.
12. Secure all money at the end of each shift.
13. Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
14. Serves bar menu food by according to hotel standards.
15. Responsible for proper storage of alcohol.
16. Responsible for cleaning bar service and guest areas.
17. Report maintenance issues to immediate supervisor.
18. Requisitions alcohol and bar food according to hotel standards.
– Adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
– The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Education and Experience:
– Previous bartending experience.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to stand for long periods of time.
– Good knowledge of liquor and preparation methods.
compensation: TBD + benefits!
employment type: full-time
job title: Bartender
5520 Wisconsin Ave