Up to $1,000 Signing Bonus. Please email HR@fhfurr.com for more details!
Who Are We?
– F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, A/C, and Electrical Inc. – “Absolutely the Best”
– 2nd generation, 41-year-old family-owned business with over 450 employees
– Service Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and DC out of our Manassas, VA main office
Who/What Are We Looking For?
Operate a backhoe and assist with large plumbing projects. This will involve driving a backhoe and using the bucket to dig and move dirt, sand, gravel. Similar equipment to a backhoe may be used in this function as well.
What Do We Have?
– Top-notch facilities/office environment
– Excellent support staff
– Job stability
– Great compensation
– Industry-leading benefits package
– Room for growth and improvement
– Forward-thinking management team
– Ability to pass a background check
– High school diploma (or GED)
– Backhoe experience – Agility to control the backhoe in a safe and timely manner
F.H. Furr will provide all the training required for this position.
– Paid hourly/weekly
– Monday through Friday – 7AM until 5PM
– Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
– 401(K) with a generous company match
– Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
– Company-paid life insurance policy
– Short term disability and voluntary life insurance
– Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days
compensation: Paid Hourly/Weekly
employment type: full-time
job title: Backhoe Operator / Excavator Operator