Lebanese Taverna Restuarants Group is seeking an Assistant Kitchen manager for its location in Arlington.
Assisting in the following duties:
– Assures accurate production of menu items to recipes.
– Maintains adequate par levels of a variety of menu components at all times.
– Plans, and executes daily production.
– Ssupervises, expedites and participates in cooking during service periods.
– Orders, receives and ensures proper storage of grocery, produce, meat, poultry and fish.
– Possesses expertise in butchery, bulk production of recipes and the ability to inspire and train others.
– Plans for and executes catering orders and special events.
– Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor, interacting with guests as required.
– Controls food and labor costs to meet guidelines
– Provides quality service while maintaining organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
Minimum 2 years successful experience in up-scale/casual kitchens or the equivalent. The ability to communicate
clearly and efficiently with co-workers, guests, and executive management.
To Apply –
Please e-mail resume to: email@example.com, for immediate interview and consideration.
compensation: Competitive income based on qualifications, skills and experience+ benefits. Career Growth. Family Evironmennt.
employment type: full-time
job title: Assistant Kitchen Manager